This past Friday I made my last batch of soap for the season. Last night I started working on some finishing touches on the five varieties of homemade soaps I made this fall. This year I made 5 batches of soap that I am planning to, of course use - and also to give as tokens of friendship, love and appreciation this holiday season for our friends and family and for so many others in my life that offer support to me personally or to our children....teachers, coaches, parent volunteers in my kindergarten classroom to name a few).
This year I concocted the following batches of homemade soap:
- Gardener's Rescue Soap on a Rope - made with olive, palm & hemp oils, lime essential oils with coffee grounds as an exfoliant. (approx. 3 oz)
- Calendula Baby Soft Soap - made with olive oil, palm oil, calendula oil & calendula petals. (approx. 2 oz)
- Peppermint Tea Tree Swirl Soap - made with coconut oil, mango butter, canola oil, olive oil, hazelnut oil, tomato paste and activated charcoal colorant and tea tree and peppermint essential oils. (approx. 1.5 oz)
- Lavender Cedarwood Soap - made with coconut oil, coco butter, olive oil, rice bran oil, caster oil & cedar wood and lavender essential oils. (approx. 2 oz.)
- Bergamot::Patchouli::Lime - made with olive oil, avocado oil, shea butter, canola oil with loofa and dried rose petals. (approx. 2 oz.)
I do have a lot of people on my list for giving, but I did make quite an abundance of bars this year, so I do have a few of each variety to sell. If this is something you are interested in - shoot me an email and we could probably work something out. For those of you reading who may just be one the recipient end of my holiday gift-giving I apologize for the 'spoiler,' but at the same time hope you will enjoy these gifts that were made with love.