Happy Friday Friends!
Here's my "Friday Fave,"a series highlighting fun and interesting things (products, experiences and/or ideas) that I would recommend to others.
Because we are peak of the summer season, I thought it would be relevant to share recommendations for tried and true summer camping gear and accessories that make experiences outdoors a little more comfortable.
This week I am highlighting Eureka! Camping Gear products.
On our most recent camping trip I tested out the Eureka! Ignite Plus 2 Burner Camp Stove and the Eureka! Camp Café.Our previous camp stove had been a wedding gift, so an upgrade, especially to one of this quality, was a welcome addition to our camp. Here are the features:
- 2-turn simmer control gives precise flame adjustment and enhances the cooking performance
- 10,000 BTU burners go from a light simmer to full output
- Push button ignition allows a fast and easy start
- Stainless-steel drip tray offers rust-free performance and easy clean up
- Adjustable, nonslip rubber feet ensure that your stove is always level and stays in place
- Rugged, thick-gauge steel construction delivers many years of use
- Dependable latches keep the lid secure during transport
I was impressed by the solid construction, the dependability of the push button ignition and the control of the flame. It is a GREAT stove to use when cooking for a large family.
Another Eureka! product I am absolutely loving is the Eureka! Camp Café.
Up until our recent camping trip I had been using a percolator-style coffee maker. If you put a strong value in a good pot of coffee at your campsite, I would highly recommend upgrading to the Eureka! Camp Café. Its price, ($99), may be a little intimidating, but the product can serve more than just a coffee pot. The set up comes with a boiling pot kettle (that can be used to cook other foods), a straining lid, a coffee carafe and filter holder (it is a pour-over brewer). It's something I know will get years of use. I have even used the set up at home.
Here are some of the features:
- It nests together for easy transport and storage, the Eureka! Camp Cafe brews quality coffee for the whole crew quickly and cleans up in a snap.
- 2. 5-liter (80-ounce) boiling kettle with patented FluxRing technology is able to boil water twice as fast as a standard kettle.
- Make quality coffee for the whole crew with the pour-over filter holder and 12-cup (60-ounce) coffee carafe.
- The filter holder and carafe nest inside the boiling kettle for easy transport and storage.
- The boiling pot and carafe are made of hard-anodized aluminum, while the lid and filter holder feature food-grade, BPA-free polypropylene construction. Measures 8 by 8 by 8 inches packed and weighs 2. 5 pounds.
- Easily drain foods like pasta and rice with the convenient and integrated lid strainer.
I don't know about you, but a good cup of coffee makes me a happier camper.
I am part of Amazon’s affiliate program in order to offset some of the costs that are associated with running a blog. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of the affiliate links of my tried and true, honest recommendations, I get a very small commission at no extra cost to you. I appreciate your support in this area!